Saturday, July 12, 2014

Arusha Travel Agency "The Most Trusted Travel Agent Ever "

Personal Messages Index

Arusha Travel Agency "The Most Trusted Travel Agent Ever "
« Sent to: Arusha Trip Advisors on: Today at 06:00:12 PM »
Arusha Travel Agency "The Most Trusted Travel Agent Ever "
Vacation Specials: Tanzania  Hotel Deals, Arusha Hotel Deals, Vacation Specials: Tanzania  Hotel Deals, Arusha Hotel Deals

1. Re: Arusha Travel Agency "The Most Trusted Travel Agent Ever "
Feb 26, 2013, 7:51 AM
Always good to hear good things about an in country agent. More specifics would be helpful such as what was the routing you used, parks visited, lodging you stayed at, kind of vehicle, were they on time for pick ups. Even photos would be good.

MichiganLaurena
Michigan
posts: 1,021
reviews: 35

3. Re: Arusha Travel Agency "The Most Trusted Travel Agent Ever "
Feb 26, 2013, 9:53 AM
It's amazing to know how Tanzania has become a country of attraction. Who would have ever thought in a couple of years ago that African countries could really pull in so many visitors. Today, there're more than 1000 visitors each year.

The trip advisor community is really doing a great job, but what I do not understand is why find it difficult to believe in anything good that happens in Africa but then joinly accept anything bad that is told. Things can only change should people stop always looking at the wrong side of history.

MeruTreksS
Arusha, Tanzania
posts: 7

4. Re: Arusha Travel Agency "The Most Trusted Travel Agent Ever "
Feb 26, 2013, 10:12 AM
#3, I think you put your decimal point in the wrong place, there were many more than one thousand visitors last year.

As for ATA and the OP, If you will recall there was a poster on here who was really coming close to self advertising and his avatar was a red sign with ATA. It got booted off when he put in some latent advertising. I am make an outside guess that this might be his way to return.

Karl_Gingrich
Findlay, Ohio
 What's this? Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area


5. Re: Arusha Travel Agency "The Most Trusted Travel Agent Ever "
Feb 26, 2013, 10:14 AM
Meru-

Your post does not make sense. I love africa and already have my next 2 trips planned. However, legitimate promotion is great. Advertising under false pretense (if that is what this is) is wrong. Regardless of the fact that it may bring people as tourists. Lying is still lying.

"today, there're more than 1000 visitors each year" is a weird statment. To Kenya alone, there will be nearly 1,200,000 visitors according to estimates. Tanzania nearly 700,000. The 5 biggest safari countries alone will bring 3,500,000+ visitors.

None of that has anything to do with whether this is a legitimate post or whether I "believe anything good happens in africa." Read my posts and trip reports and advice. You are way off base.

Edit: Karl posted as I did. I see his suspicion is the same as mine.

Edited: 10:16 am, February 26, 2013

Stephen H
Nashville, Tennessee
posts: 2,066
reviews: 151

8. Re: Arusha Travel Agency "The Most Trusted Travel Agent Ever "
Feb 27, 2013, 12:12 AM
Hi Stephen H

Thanks for the correction. We're here to share ideas, not to argue about anything. I am new into the country and so you didn't expect me to be perfect, moreover I represent the company with this account. There's always a first time to anything, be it making mistakes or making the right decision.

Michigan, I really like your idea of not trusting first time posters, but the unfortunate thing is that the company I am currently working with still suffers the same faith from people who posted against the company who do not even have a clear cut address or ever posted anything. Their first post was against the past administration and everyone was so fast to add to that. Two posters, said all sort of things and no one tried to find out any evidence.

Hope someday, everyone could see thing from your angle Michihan.

MeruTreksS
Arusha, Tanzania
posts: 7

FOR MORE INFORMATION visit www.arushatravelagency.com

No comments:

Post a Comment